news from Debian packaging

Adrien adrien.grellier at laposte.net
Wed Sep 21 21:18:00 BST 2011

Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:

> Adrien,

Hi,

Thank you for your quick answer :-)

> It's great that you keep us updated! If I may ensure myself you know
> it, we're maintaining packaging recommendations in /README.PACKAGERS
> file of calligra source code.

Yes, we are aware of it, and will provide the -driver packages for the
databases as requested.
But the optional packages for kexi raise some objections here : it seems too
splitted for us, because calligra-libs alrealy depends on libmarble4-kde4
and libqt4-webkit and it doesn't bring a significant disk space saving for
kexi.

So we would like to include kexi-web-*-widget and calligra-reports-web-*
directly in calligra-libs.

One other thing :

Maybe you should rename the cmake target of the librcps_plan target dropping
the "lib" prefix, otherwise currently we have a liblibrcps_plan.so.X.

Adrien