Calligra akademy mentoring program - call for participation

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Sat Sep 17 20:19:55 BST 2011

Great initiative, congratulations.
I wish I was able to declare something.

What I can say now is that I hope to support Radek and Shreya by
moving them to new tasks (and helping them to maintain the GSoC/SoK
contributed code). This is in case they will be able to to continue
their so far great involvement.

I don't know if this counts as an activity within Calligra Akademy but
if it does, it could contribute to the credibility of the initiative.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek