Calligra akademy mentoring program - call for participation

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Sep 17 14:22:36 BST 2011

There are couple of other things we need:

* website (academy.calligra-suite.org?)
* a splash when launching
* need to check with our contacts everywhere whether this can be brought to the attention of students and others everywhere
* certificate design
* make very, very clear we're not an accredited university that is allowed to hand out officially recognized diplomas

Just from the top of my head. I'm really excited about this idea, and all sorts of things are swirling through my mind...

--
Boudewijn Rempt