Features changelog for Calligra 2.4 Beta

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Wed Sep 14 07:07:32 BST 2011

On 13 September 2011 18:29, Cyrille Berger Skott <cberger at cberger.net> wrote:
> On Sunday 11 September 2011, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
>> I suggest: everyone, please consider: miniatures 500 pixels wide,
>> standard KDE style.
> You don't have to do miniatures, wordpress do them for you ;) (and yes, on c-
> s.o it is indeed 500 pixels wide)

That's true I don't have but this is just generic php's scale routine
that introduces ugly blur unless the screenshot is n*500 pixels wide.
Sometimes when one wants to emphasize given part of the screenshot,
zoom in addition to rescale is more reasonable, e.g. compare to these
[1]. This approach takes a bit more time especially for people
unskilled in GIMP so I don't force anyone :)

[1] http://kexi-project.org/screenshots.html

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek