Features changelog for Calligra 2.4 Beta

Dag Andersen danders at get2net.dk
Tue Sep 13 10:00:49 BST 2011

Søndag 04 september 2011 19:27:43 skrev Cyrille Berger Skott:
> Hi,
>
> The beta is coming soon (not yet tagged), but I would like to start
> gathering the features (or super major bug fix) list, so that we don't
> rush this :)
>
> You can either answer to that email with a list, or mark your features as
> "done" in:
>
> http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Schedules/2.4/Feature_Plan
>
> Also, I would like to have one major new feature per application, to be
> emphazied in the release announcement.
Not many major features for Plan ;)
Maybe something like:
Plan has seen many bug fixes and improvments:
Support for printing performance charts has been added along with better print
support for gantt charts.
The scripting functionallity has been enhanced to allow more data to be
imported from external data sources.
Project data now has improved protection when the project is baselined.

--
Mvh.
Dag Andersen