release coordination

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Mon Sep 12 19:18:15 BST 2011

Hi,

On Monday 12 September 2011, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> * tagging/packing/releasing. I haven't seen a tag pushed yet, but I might
> have missed it. Are we still good for a release on the 14th? I'm
> travelling, so I cannot do a whole lot.
Tag is set on 0b24623390b9a8d2b4c89fc7c4f50eff639bf1d2.

Due to the latesness in the tag, it is better to do it on the 15th. But I had
like the announcement to be ready (or almost ready) on the 14th. Do you or
Inge has time ?

Otherwise, I can put things together from the other thread, and have someone
else check the english.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott