2. Calligra Sprint

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Thu Sep 8 12:47:41 BST 2011

On Saturday, September 03, 2011 10:04:36 Thorsten Zachmann wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I finally have set up the doodle for the 2. Calligra Sprint most likely
> sponsored by Nokia and held in Helsinki.
>
> Please fill out the doodle at so we can start planning.
>
> http://www.doodle.com/r5tb9kqaq8be3gnt
>
> The earlier we can have the sprint the more likely it is there is no snow
> yet in Helsinki.

At the moment it looks like the weekend 11.11.-13.11.  For all who have not
yet filled out the above doodle please do so. until the end of the week.

For everybody how might be able to join the sprint at 11.11. please go to
https://sprints.kde.org and add yourself as participant and provide the
estimated cost for the travel. Don't estimate any costs for hotel.

That is needed for me to see how big the estimated costs will be.
Don't do any booking yet as we first need the approval that the costs are
covered before those are done. Don't estimate any costs for hotel.

Thorsten