[calligra] libs/textlayout: Reworked anchor logic.

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Mon Sep 5 20:14:38 BST 2011

Hi,

Following that commit (or the one right before), calligrawords is hanging with
the following files:

interoperability/kword/oowriter/mumi0.odt
interoperability/kword/oowriter/oow_pic_in_gif.odt
interoperability/kword/oowriter/oow_pie_chart_normal.odt

And I checked, it does also hangs when running manually, so not a test
concurency problem :)

And on the other build server, there are actually 5 new failures:

http://158.36.191.251:8080/viewLog.html?buildId=3424&tab=buildResultsDiv&buildTypeId=bt7

--
Cyrille Berger Skott