change to product names in bugzilla

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Mon Oct 31 15:27:41 GMT 2011

On 10/31/2011 11:26 AM, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> You also need to grep for setProductName and make sure they are accurate (I
> only checked for words, and it is set to calligra-words), otherwise "Help ->
> report bugs" is broken.
>
> Ideally drkonqi would also use productName from KAboutData, but that might not
> be that easy...

Looks as DrKonqi has an own mapping-file (see my commit
345511b886f24 in kde-runtime/drkonqi).

What would be ideal is to extend KCrash (kcrash.cpp in
kdelibs/kdeui/util) to
also pass on the KAboutData::productName to drkonqi. Then use
that in drkonqi to fill the productName and remove those dirty
mappings from drkonqi cause it's not needed to maintain an
additional file for all KDE applications and there product-names
inside drkonqi.