Unit tests failures

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Sat Oct 29 20:27:23 BST 2011

Hi,

We still have about 28 tests failures reported on cdash [1] (and even more on
[2], at least for the documents failures). 10 are unit tests failures, and the
18 others are document failures.

I have listed the status of each documents below. Some documents won't load,
because they are corrupted, and I will just blacklist the testing. And a few
others are either causing crashes (bad), or are probably using unsupported
features of calligra (in which case I would suggest blacklisting them, until
they are supported). Any thoughts ?

== Files successfully opened in libreoffice:
greencubator_presentation_ukr.ppt
Rana_2005_workflow-europar05.ppt
me00_corrupted_file.xls

== Files that triggers a crash
me00_stock_chart.xls
me03_blank_loan_template.xls
me03_stock_chart.xls

== Files that triggers an hangup
me07_8mb_file.xlsx

== Crashes calligraconverter but not the application
me03_blank_expense_template.xls

== Password protected files (to be blacklisted):
mp03_password_modify.ppt
mp03_password_open.ppt
me07_percentage_formatting.xlsx
me07_protected_shared_workbook.xlsx