New panel for Calligra Flow

Yue Liu yue.liu at mail.com
Sun Oct 23 03:23:45 BST 2011

Currently we are concentrated on application development and not
enough man power for stencil creations, but Flow uses "Get Hot New
Stuff" component so you can create your own stencil set and submit it
to us or upload to kde-files.org. Here is the tutorial
http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Build_Stencils_for_Flow

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 6:09 PM, C. Boemann <cbo at boemann.dk> wrote:
> On Friday 21 October 2011 23:46:06 Sergey Chernouhov wrote:
>> Dear Sirs,
>>
>> My name is Sergey Chernouhov. I am the author of CH-1 notation for
>> business process modelling.
>>
>> I'll be very pleased if a panel containing symbols of CH-1 notation
>> may be included in Calligra Flow.
>>
>> The basic data on CH-1 notation are here:
>> http://ch1-notation.livejournal.com/ (including links to CH-1
>> Specifications at Google Docs, both in English and in Russian, pdf
>> format).
>>
>> Looking forward to hearing from you,
>>
>> Author of CH-1 notation, PhD
>> Sergey Chernouhov
> I'm not saying that it couldn't be included, but wouldn't BPMN 2.0 be a better
> notation to work on if we as a project should spend time on it.
>
> As far as having CH-1 (no offense but I've never heard of it nor could I find
> any reference to it) I don't think anyone would object, but I also think it
> will take some effort on your own. Our manpower is spread rather thin. And as I
> said if anything BPMN 2.0 sounds a much better candidate if we were to include
> such a notation.
>
> just my two cents

Best Regards,
Yue Liu