Debian packaging for beta 2

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Wed Oct 12 10:07:14 BST 2011

On Tuesday 11 October 2011, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> However... Since the dependency was added, much water has passed under the
> bridge and the location semantic item doesn't seem to work at all without
> marble anymore. I need to investigate more.
I guess that is the thing to consider here, the time spent on fixing that
dependency is not spend on fixing bugs. So I am just wondering if it is really
worth it, but if you and Casper think it is better, then by all mean I don't
have any objections, and won't waste more bug fixing time ;)

--
Cyrille Berger Skott