Compass Shape Plug-in

Jean-Nicolas Artaud jeannicolasartaud at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:59:54 GMT 2011

Hello all,

I am currently working on a workshop. For this I would like to
show how to add a plug-in. This plug-in should be a compass
shape (a circle with an angle basically) I've written some code
for that (you can see it as a git diff joined). It is not ended, but
I already have a trouble because nothing is added to the shapes
and especially in the quickShapes. My question is, what is missing
and/or wrong in my patch so that it could be added to the shapes ?

Thank you guys,

Regards

--
Jean-Nicolas