Voting for the best name for the Caligra Spreadsheet Application

Jaime jtamate at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 09:43:32 GMT 2011

I know you all remember all the spreadsheets names already used, but
as a reminder:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spreadsheet

Calligra comes from Calligraphy.. Is there a similar process for the
world spreadsheet, in English or Greek or Esperanto, or another
language? It is Tabellen.... in esperanto.  Words in esperanto is
Vortoj.

Regards.