Integration & Eat Own Dog Food BoF

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Sat Nov 12 09:27:43 GMT 2011

Hello,
For attendees of Calligra Sprint #1.
I'd like to invite all Calligra contributors to one or more extra
discussions/presentations. It should take ~ 20 minutes + 10+ minutes
of discussions. I think it so much better to have during this Sprint
and be part of defining the vision for Calligra 3, 4, and so on ;)
Please reply to this mail if you wish to attend so we organise this
later today and/or tomorrow.

While some of the topics origins were in Kexi, the topics are global
for Calligra:

1. Integration plans and ideas

1.1. Calligra Themes
1.2. Plan: CSV (tabular) data import module
1.3. Mail merge for Calligra
1.4. Forms for Calligra
1.5. Modern GUI for Calligra apps

2. IMPROVE eating own dog food in Calligra. Inge has invited me to
write down some ideas on paper to provoke discussion:

2.1. Reusing features of one app in other apps (instead of reinventing)
2.2. Using our apps in the development process
2.3. Using our apps elsewhere, in activities not related to Calligra

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek