Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at
Fri Nov 11 20:04:30 UTC 2011


Yesterday, became available, so I have snatched it. So now we 
have to decide if we want to switch our domain name for the website from to just If we do decide so, we would keep pointing to for a little while.

Cyrille Berger Skott

More information about the calligra-devel mailing list