Unclosed review request

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Sat Nov 5 18:57:33 GMT 2011

Hi,

We have many old unclosed review request in reviewboard
(https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/dashboard/), please consider closing them if
they are commited or rejected, or adding a comment on why they are not closed
(and if the review request is by someone who is not reachable, if you tell me
I can close the review).

Here is the list of review over two months:

Added support for drawing the shadow for a shape group, fixed shadow blur
zooming bug.
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/102072/

nofill and nostroke support in enhanced path from odf
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/101873/

Support added for filter loading in another process
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/101794/

Fixes 274118 and couple of other fixes
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/101500/

Fix for Reducing the various hardcoded zoomlevel based on usability feedback
from Anna
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/101022/

And there are others too.

--