Calligra Sprint Information

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Sat Nov 5 04:16:37 GMT 2011

Hello all,

not even a week from now the Calligra Sprint will start in Helsinki. I hope
everybody has booked his/her travel and updated the costs on
https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/43 .
In case anything should hinder from attending please let me know as soon as
possible so we can save costs.
I hope the visa worked out for all of you needing one. Please send me a short
mail about that so I know it is all fine.

I have updated the sprint page on the wiki with the information about the
hotel and how you can get by public transport from the airport to the Nokia
office/hotel.

http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Meetings/Fall_2011_meeting

I think it would be good if all could come to the Nokia office first if you
arrive before 20:00. The page also contains my phone number in case you need
to contact me.

Please also fill out the times you arrive at the airport/any other place

http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Meetings/Fall_2011_meeting#Attendees

then you might be able to meetup at the airport and travel together to the
Nokia office/hotel.

If you have some topics for the sprint please add them to ideas page at

http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Meetings/Fall_2011_meeting/Ideas

We will have a dinner at around 20:00 on Firday evening close to the Nokia
office. I will send out the address of the restaurant once that is final so you
can join us there if you arrive later on Friday.

For people going directly to the hotel as they arrive late we will leave to
the office from in front of the Hotel to the Nokia office at 9:00 am Saturday
morning.

See you all in Helsinki,

Thorsten