Calligra on windows

Pierre Stirnweiss pstirnweiss at googlemail.com
Wed May 11 21:32:53 BST 2011

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 5:08 PM, Gopalakrishna Bhat
<gopalakbhat at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The previous post in the mailing list made me ask this question, is
> Calligra installable on Windows.
>
> On looking through the archive I found out that Pierre Stirnweiss was able
> to get it working.

That's me. I have indeed Calligra compiled and running on windows. I am
actually developping Calligra on windows.
As for the windows installer stuff, there are a couple of things which need
to be smoothed out.
The first is that the poppler emerge script needs to be modified not to
compile XPDF support. I haven't managed to commit to the kde windows svn
repository.
Another thing which is missing is an emerge script for the dependencies.

A good start is actually on the kde on windows wiki.

Pierre

If there is still some work on that I would like to help.