Questions about shape group

Yue Liu opuspace at gmail.com
Tue May 3 06:21:50 BST 2011

Hello,

Found that 5 years ago Thomas Zander moved KoShapeGroup::boundingRect() to
KoCommand, which now becomes
KoShapeGroupCommandPrivate::containerBoundingRect(). I think now it's ok to
move it back to KoShapeGroup, what do you think?

https://projects.kde.org/projects/calligra/repository/revisions/fa024de913158d68bd5fe45fb734f28aaf8db74d

--
Yue Liu