Sprint programme

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Thu Mar 31 13:51:23 BST 2011

Hi,

After reading [1], I have noticed we have a good list of user interfaces
topics, so I have divided both items into two sections, "general" and "user
interface".

My suggestion for the programme is:

Saturday, common session (if we managed to all fit in a single room...)
It would go like this:
9:00 warming up, detailing the programme, decide what is common and what
should be in BoF
9:15 general sessions part I
10:30 break
10:45 general sessions part II
12:15 lunch
13:30 user interface part I (I would suggest to start by having a few person
explain their vision for the different user interfaces, that would serve as a
basis for further discussion on how to implement the vision, /me looks at Inge
and Jaroslaw)
15:00 break
15:30 user interface part II
17:00 evening relaxation and eating

Sunday, "left-over" and BoF (left-over would be items of the common session
that we have not managed to finish). And we restart around 9:30.

I also remind people that have added item, to be prepare to annimate
discussions around their items :)

[1] http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Meetings/Begin_2011_meeting/Ideas
--
Cyrille Berger Skott