Sprint Hotel booking

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Tue Mar 29 17:43:39 BST 2011

Hello,

as there has been some changes to the hotel bookings here is the final list
that I have at the moment:

I hope it is ok that Benjamin uses the bed of Pierre Ducroquet from friday to
saturday. Please let me know as soon as possible if there are problems with
that or if it is fine.

31.3. - 3.4.
             Yue Liu
             Shantanu Tushar
 1.4. - 3.4.
             Benjamin Port (1.4.) + Pierre Ducroquet (2.4.)
             Jean-Nicolas Artaud

             Boudewijn Rempt
             Inge Wallin

             Jarosław Staniek
             Adam Pigg

             Dmitry Kazakov
             Sven Langkamp

             Cyril Oblikov
             Arjen Hiemstra

             Thomas Pfeiffer
             Pierre Stirnweiss

             Casper Boemann
             Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen

             Cyrille Berger Skott
             Hanna Skott

             Annariina Tikka

All other participants have book the hotel on their own or don't need one.

If you see any problem with that list let me know asap.

See you soon,

Thorsten