Plasma-based presentation view for calligra-stage

Rohan Garg rohangarg at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 21 19:34:55 GMT 2011

Hey
Actually there *is* a way to paint the presentation, calligra provides
a method called exportPageThumbnail, it only appears when you start
the presentation ( which is quite undestandable ) and this should help
you paint some previews of the slides.
But, there is a huge issue that i currently see in the dbus
interface.For some reason Calligra appends it's process id to the dbus
path, so currently my calligra dbus path is something like :
org.calligra-suite.stage-2619, thus you will need to keep this in mind
when accessing the interface.I'm also going to send a seprate mail to
the Calligra guys as to why they are appending the process id, since
it just makes dbus calls more cumbersome.

Regards
Rohan Garg