breaking unittests is BAD

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Mon Mar 7 09:00:49 GMT 2011

On Monday 07 March 2011, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> I'm not sure how I can figure out who committed the changes that broke the
> test -- Cyrille, do you know how I can figure that out?
The problem is that most of those failures happened while the buildbot
configuration was not stable.

And some of them happened before it was setup, here is the first build for
calligra:

http://my.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=125642

krita-libbrush-KisAutobrushTest
words-part-frame-TestDocumentLayout
	Started breaking between essen and early calligra git

krita-image-KisFilterTest
	http://my.cdash.org/viewUpdate.php?buildid=137388

kspread-xlsx-FormulaParser
kspread-Formula
words-part-TestRdf
	fails in branch/2.3

krita-image-KisIteratorTest
	http://my.cdash.org/viewUpdate.php?buildid=130934

libs-pigment-TestKoCompositeOps
	Seems to have happen early february at a time when calligra was not
	buildable on a clean build

shapes-text-TestChangeListCommand
	works for cruncher

shapes-text-TestTableLayout
	build: 2010-12-14T09:29:41 EST
	http://my.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=128616
	Unfortunately, the file update were not properly reported at that time...

krita-ui-kis_exr_test
	untested by cruncher

--
Cyrille Berger Skott