A possible Git branching model for Calligra

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Mon Jun 20 08:46:05 BST 2011

On Sunday 19 June 2011, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> > PS: My sincerest apologies if our current branching model already
> > works like that and I'm just preaching to the choir here.
>
> This already is our branching model. Features are developed in branches,
> even though it's not completely strict enforced.
And we don't have a "master" branch yet, simply because we don't have a
release coming... It will be created at feature freeze. And in all likelyhood
it will be called "futurestable" (or "future"), and become "stable" after
release (unless KDE or someone comes with better name).

--
Cyrille Berger Skott