Announcement for snapshot 2

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Sat Jun 11 22:30:33 BST 2011

As far as I know, Cyrille has tagged snapshot 2 now.  At least he updated the
version to 2.3.72.

This means that the release is imminent, and it's time for me to write a new
announcement.  So I'd like to get a grasp of what has happened since snapshot
1.

Could you who have created some significant change write a reply to this mail
(on the ML, of course) and tell me what you did?  This is especially important
if you have made user visible changes and UI improvements.

Thanks in advance

	-Inge