Fwd: [calligra] libs/kotext/styles: Use QTextLength for paragraph margins

Pierre pinaraf at pinaraf.info
Thu Jun 2 16:46:47 BST 2011

Hi

Because of the following commit, regressions may happen in text layout. I did
the needed changes to keep everything compiling, I did fixes in libs/textlayout
to make sure it uses the proper values (btw, using QTextFormat is not enough,
it's much better to just use "our" classes like KoParagraphStyle since they
allow us much greater flexibility)
If you spot any regression I missed, please report it as soon as possible.

Thanks
 Pierre