enhanced-shape and A,W command definitions

Lukast dev lukast.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:43:58 BST 2011

Similar problem is with T and U

Draws a segment of an ellipse. The ellipse is specified by the
center(x, y), the size(w, h) and the start-angle t0 in degrees and
end-angle t1 in degrees.

The same as the “T” command, except that a implied moveto to the
starting point is done.

According my testing OpenOffice handles size(w, h) as major radius and
minor radius.
So that does MS Office 2007 ODF import filter. We handle it as major
and minor diameters.

If I fix the equations in the filters, they are displayed correctly in calligra
but wrongly in OOo and MS Office 2007.