Subject for usability testing

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Tue Jan 25 18:23:04 GMT 2011

On 25 January 2011 11:24, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:

> First define what the problem is -- i.e., what the user wants to do when he starts an application. That's the first question to answer.

It's not that the tasks were not defined. Without that we'd have not
that many notes on the page I published. Many of them are results of
simple task-oriented analysis. It's not documented on the wiki so I'll
deliver that. BTW, it's important that I try to address UX issues as
well (in addition to usability) and detailed mockups do especially this.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek