tools docker etc in plan

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Tue Jan 25 13:57:07 GMT 2011

On Tuesday 25 January 2011, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Dag Andersen <danders at get2net.dk> wrote:
> > Atm I don't have any use for the tools docker nor actually any other
> > docker except the Scripting docker in plan.
> > This *may* change in the future of course, so it would be nice to have a
> > way
> > of controlling which plugins should be loaded. AFAICS it's possible to
> > *disable* plugins if you know their id. I'd rather have the possibility
> > to *enable* those I use and have everything else disabled.
> > Anybody knows how this could most easily be achived?
>
> Have a look at KoToolRegistry there is a whitelist and a blacklist. I think
> that should solve it.
Well the problem is that by default, a plugin that is neither on the whitelist
nor on the blacklist will be added to the whitelist.

But yes plugins enabling is something that we should talk at the next sprint:

http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Meetings/Begin_2011_meeting/Ideas#Plugins

--
Cyrille Berger Skott