kplato compile problem on windows

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Mon Jan 24 08:56:18 GMT 2011

On Monday 24 January 2011, Dag Andersen wrote:
> > Any further thought on this?
>
> Could it be a missing constructor in AppointmentIntervalList?
I don't think so. The problem seems more that MSVC get confused with the
inheriting of a template that use exported classes.

Apparently there was a similar error in nepomuk, here is how it was solved:

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebase/runtime/nepomuk/services/backupsync/lib/simpleresource.h?r1=1195763&r2=1210052

I think the solution of marking the individual function as EXPORT is a more
sensible alternative, it is more cumbersome, but it has the advantage of not
polluting the API with a useless base class.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott