Flake tools at the bottom of the toolbox

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Wed Jan 19 09:58:21 GMT 2011

On Tuesday 18 January 2011, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> We should think about the possibility to remove some of the flake tools.
> At the moment we have two tools for gradient, path and freehand.
Combining gradient,pattern tools to one, and combining path and freehand tools
is very much on my wishlist.

As for placing the krita tools on top, doesn't seem anymore inconsistent than
placing them on the bottom.  The other apps don't have those tools so how can
it be inconsistent.

I too would like to see some change to the toolbox. In kword I try to use it
as a kind of mode switcher. Write tool (for basic writing and formating), a
(yet unimplemented) review tool handling spell checking, change tracking and
statistics.

best regards
Casper