Development of FreOffice towards Calligra Mobile

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Tue Jan 18 20:48:35 GMT 2011

On 17 January 2011 23:30, Yue Liu <opuspace at gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe a Meego Tablet version? Seems to be more usefull than smart phone version.

IMHO there's room for both and we're not here to decide. Moreover not
later than in a year, there would be 7", 8", 9", 10" tablets with
various resolutions/DPIs.
While moving from 8" to 9" can be addressed mostly using technical
means, it seems that differences bigger than 1" have to be addressed
explicitly by design decisions and different UX.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek