koffice-essen branch interesting for a story in the Commit Digest?

Alexander van Loon a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl
Sun Jan 16 12:57:05 GMT 2011

On Sunday 16 January 2011 13:40:34 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Sunday 16 January 2011, Alexander van Loon wrote:
>
> > Thank you for your help Boudewijn. I think it’s best if you write the story and e-mail it to me and if I have any questions or
> > comments then I’ll contact you through IRC (I assume you said IRC because your e-mail is down according to you
identi.ca
> > account?).
>
> It's up again :-)
>
> > I’m not sure if you’ve written for us before, if not please take a look at http://commit-digest.org/ for examples of
> > other stories to get an impression of the length and content of the piece. Possibly some screenshots of the new features
> > provided by the koffice-essen branch would also be nice material to have.
>
> I've done a couple of writeups for the digest before. What's the deadline?
>
> --
> Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org

If possible I’d like to include it for the next Commit Digest of either 19 December or 26 December (remember we are still
catching up after delays) which will be prepared over the next week I assume. I didn’t think of a deadline, but if you could e-
mail it during the next week it would be good, let’s say before next Friday?