Preventing building inside the source directory

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Sat Jan 15 14:43:12 GMT 2011

Hi,

I would like to know if there are any objections on preventing building
calligra in the source directory ? I don't know any usecase for mixing build
files with source files, and it is rather significant problems (including the
risk of build files to be commited accidentally). And it is rather common that
someone will do it by accident, so I would suggest to add the following into
our CMakeLists.txt:

MACRO_ENSURE_OUT_OF_SOURCE_BUILD("Compiling Calligra inside the source
directory is not possible. Please refer to the build instruction
http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Building/Building_Calligra")

--
Cyrille Berger Skott