words - call for help

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Fri Jan 14 14:01:22 GMT 2011

You should come to irc channel #calligra

my nick is boemann, but i'm not going to be much around before sunday night,
as i need to help my mother move to a new apartment this weekend.

I will check in from time to time though, and maybe estan (the author of the
blog) or some other dev will be able to give you a lending hand too. We are
very friendly :)

best regards
Casper