words - call for help

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Fri Jan 14 13:46:17 GMT 2011

On Friday 14 January 2011 14:29:42 brian larochelle wrote:
> Hello,
> I want to start looking at this tonight after work.  Provided the girl will
> leave me alone for a few geek hours ;), and no one else has shown interest.
>  I've been working with Qt over the past several months porting my iphone
> application to Qt, which makes use of model/view.  And I've always wanted
> to contribute to kde.
>
> I'll start by rereading the wiki and irc logs, haven't had a chance to
> really read them yet.  Then work on navigating the source and find my way
> around.  At first glance, I'll likely start at the below locations.  Any
> pointers or additional info would be welcome :)
> cheers,
>
> calligra/plugins/dockers/styledocker/
> calligra/words/part/dockers
Hi brian, and no you are the first to show interest, so you are "hired"

the right place to look is:

caligra/plugins/textshape/dialogs/

Where you'll find:
SimpleStylesWidget.cpp // The two white  boxes you see in the docker
StylesWidget.cpp // the thing that pops up when you hover the white box
StylesModel.cpp
StylesDelegate.cpp

You will not need to look elsewhere in the code

thanks
Casper Boemann