Merge request of text layout restructuring

Pierre Stirnweiss pstirnweiss at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 12 14:04:58 GMT 2011

I have already seen that one. But I have also seen on the dot comments (in
the article about KDE on windows) that calligra is not compiling and that
Boud is looking into this. I am interested in more calligra specific
information. Also, is Qt Creator a good solution for developing on windows?

PierreSt