Merge request of new tool docker

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Sun Jan 2 18:01:21 GMT 2011

Hi,

Nice work. Just a small annoyance. Right now by default, the tool docker title
is hidden, and if you want to move the docker around, it is problematic. I
first tried to click on the "arrange" title, and instead it moves the window
(well if you are using oxygen... which I don't for that reason, except for
calligra/master), and it got me confused until I realized that you had to show
the title before being able to move the docker. So by default, I would make
the docker title visible, and let the user hide it if he wants.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott