"Post-it" area + notes as a GSOC?

Pierre Stirnweiss pstirnweiss at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 26 15:08:14 GMT 2011

> That was Zaebos. He put his code up in git repo, I've got a copy of that.
> He had some big problems actually synching the notes and the text correctly
> and I couldn't figure it out either.

Yes, we discussed together at the time. This is the part which might require
some refactoring in the KWCanvas, if we want this functionnality to be Words
only. If the solution is to be available to other apps, it might touch more
central areas and mechanisms of our canvasControler/canvasBase classes.

Pierre