gsoc mentor

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Wed Feb 23 12:14:02 GMT 2011

On Tuesday 22 February 2011 21:31:42 jignesh kakadiya wrote:
> hi,
> I'm new to this list.
> I would like to contribute to "extend the notes-support in Calligra Words"
> for view+add+edit+delete+load+save notes/comments/annotations.I know c++
> and qt.So please tell me some suggestions for the topic.
> jignesh
Hi

Warm welcome.

Sebastian is going away for vacation so I'll have to answer.

Basically it's as it says: all things concerned to comments (as i like to
refer to them).

I think first you should try and build calligra, look at the source code and
get an idea of what is needed.

You can then join us on irc (#calligra on freenode) or ask some questions here
on mail.

best regards
Casper