Review Request: Patch for using KoAbstractionController directly from FreOffice

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Feb 12 10:26:15 GMT 2011

On Thursday 10 February 2011, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> FYI
> The refactoring is mostly done (compiles), so now it'll be tested.
>
> http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Libs/KoAbstraction#Refactoring

One thing I'm running into right now (I'm trying to make it possible to close FreOffice and to fix the menubar) is some very confusing naming:

typedef QMainWindow KoAbstractApplicationBase;

class KoAbstractApplication : public KoAbstractApplicationBase,

I think KoAbstractApplication hints that it is derived from QApplication in one way or another, while it's just a window. I propose to rename this KoAbstractApplicationBase to KoAbstractWindowBase and KoAbstractApplication to KoAbstractWindow.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org