Release plan

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Feb 12 09:00:14 GMT 2011

On Saturday 12 February 2011, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have updated our release plan:
>
> http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Schedules/2.4/Release_Plan
>
> Since we want to label our snapshot "stable", what should we do with failing
> unit tests ? Apart from whipping developers until they fix the issues :D

They really should be fixed. I didn't get as far as I wanted in extending our test systems this week, but that's still a high priority for me. I'm wondering how easy it would be to adapt buildbot to send blame mails to calligra-devel if a commit made a unittest break.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org