GSoC 2011!

todd rme toddrme2178 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 15:11:41 GMT 2011

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 3:50 AM, C. Boemann <cbo at boemann.dk> wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 February 2011 09:39:28 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
>> On Wednesday 09 February 2011, todd rme wrote:
>> > I have a couple suggestions about possible projects:
>>
>> I think these are pretty cool ideas! Have you added them to
>> http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2011/Ideas?
> i'v merged in the citation thing in another project idea

Thanks, but is it really a good idea to limit it to words?  At least
in my field we are expected to use references extensively in
presentation, and I can see use-cases for almost every other program,
so I think a more generic solution (perhaps tied to the words flake,
or perhaps to its own) would be better.

-Todd