nightly benchmarks

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Tue Feb 8 12:27:38 GMT 2011

Hi,

We now have nightly benchmarks running on:
http://benchmarks.calligra-suite.org/

The UI sucks a little bit, I will see if I can set some decent default, and an
howto get interesting results, but for now if you get an error message when
connecting, just ignore it, and if you go to "BM Comparison" it should work
ok.

The benchmarks directory need to be added by hand in this file:

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=scratch%2Fberger%2Fcalligra-
buildbot.git&a=blob&f=run-benchmarks.sh

You can either do it yourself by getting the build bot source code:

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=scratch%2Fberger%2Fcalligra-buildbot.git&a=summary

... but in any case you will want to ping me so that I update the running
code.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott