unittests

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Feb 8 09:02:58 GMT 2011

On Tuesday 08 February 2011, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> Actually, the test have fails to build and run, for a week. I have put a
> workaround in the test script, so hopefully next time someone push a commit,
> we will get fresh results :)

Cool! I've got most of this week to work on our autobuilding/testing, hopefully enough time to integrate running massTester, validateODF and CSTester in the build server. In the meantime, I think that our testing/building setup is a little underdocumented, so I've started

http://community.kde.org/Calligra/autobuild

to document it. I might be pestering you, Jos and Thorsten this week for more information.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org