Help with taking picture of the N9

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Sat Dec 31 10:50:07 GMT 2011

Hi,

I need help to get a better picture of the N9 running HarmattanOffice for this
page:

http://www.calligra.org/mobile/

I don't know if anyone has access to both a N9 and a proper studio, and could
try to take a better picture. If you want to give it a try, here is the
document I used:

http://cyrille.diwi.org/tmp/CalligraMobile.odt

I will try again tonight when it is dark, but the light I have at home are not
very good for that.

An alternative might be to simply take a screenshot (if someone knows how) and
then put the screenshot in one of Nokia's commercial image of the N9.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott