All to Pixmap server

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Dec 29 19:10:37 GMT 2011

On Thursday 29 December 2011 Dec, Alex Fiestas wrote:
> On 12/29/2011 05:48 PM, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> > Nice project :)
> > If you plan to contribute back, the target would be the KoAbstraction library:
> >
> > http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Libs/KoAbstraction
>
> Once I the app is done, I will make sure that we end using
> KoAbstraction, thanks for the link !

I'm not sure that koabstraction is the right thing for what you need -- it's an abstraction to make it easy to create new apps that use the calligra backend, that's true, but it's for viewers and other interactive applications. I'd say something cstester-like is the right way to go for what youneed

--
Boudewijn Rempt