Calligra docs reference KOffice, notes

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Thu Dec 29 11:41:51 GMT 2011

Hi,

On Wednesday 28 December 2011, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> I would ask for replacing the old entities with plain text for the
> upcoming docs release but the text is frozen. So it's too late, right?
> A side note: I wouldn't worry too much about one temporary workaround
> to achieve that.
And it is much better than uping the requirement to kdelibs 4.7 or 4.8. It is
true we are in freeze, but first of all, it is a bug, and second of all, we are
still far away from the final release, so the translation teams would have
plenty of time to update the documentation if they wish. So I suggest we go
with that workaround, but before commiting it, a small warning mail to the
translation team is recommended.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott