Marketing Message for Calligra

Adam C. nospam at xibo.at
Thu Dec 22 11:51:12 GMT 2011

to me the design looks a little bit like hastily cobbled together. the
elements are not aligned, there is no contrast and the different font
types are fighting each other. there are to many elements, especially for
navigation (the apps, the top right menu, device selector and the monitor).

of course also i am not a designer, but we had some lessons in university
on this topic, so i tried to quickly stick something together.
http://wstaw.org/m/2011/12/22/calligrahp__.png

this is far from perfect, it could use some more contrast, the fonts
should be consistent, and the bottom news area is lifeless (could use some
graphics there).

this message is intended to be constructive, please don't feel offended or
something.

the other points (content etc) are still valid.

greets, adam